Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Typography Class

Athena Goddess of War and Wisdom
Hello my name is Marcy Garcia and I’m in love with all things Greek! The above image is the Goddess of war and wisdom (Athena). She represents my passion for problem solving, creativity, and knowledge. As a graphic design major I look forward to my lettering and typography class. I first took interest in the class when I saw some of the student work posted at El Camino College. I expect to obtain and through time improve my basic fundamental skills of typography. I would also like to obtain a better understating of a proper layout, and looking forward to working with Adobe illustrator. Expanding my knowledge is a key factor to improve my skills in design, and I’m sure taking this Lettering and Typography Class will do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment